Wednesday, October 10, at 1 p.m. Central Time
Presented by: Alan Hobbs, Dianne Schuetz, and Jennifer Thoreson
You will learn:
During this one hour webcast, you will learn how you can use ScriptCheck histories in your day-to-day underwriting with these five topics:
- Understanding Hits: Not all “hits” are created equal
- Best Practices: ScriptCheck histories for individual applications
- Use of ScriptCheck Histories: Underwriting management issues
- Industry use of ScriptCheck
- Case Study: How one company was able to quickly process a 70 percent surge in applications with better risk assessment
If you missed the webcast, you can still listen to the recording here.
With more than 17 years in Healthcare, she is responsible for strategic product planning and innovation management.
Vice President, Business Development, US Markets at RGA
Responsible for researching, implementing, and developing new products and services at RGA in areas of underwriting, pricing, sales
Facilitates underwriting and the development for ongoing maintenance of RGA’s Prescriptiong Drug Database.