Providing applicants with choices and convenience
Your applicants made an important decision to protect the ones they love and we want to make the application and examination process as quick and easy as possible. ExamOne is the only paramedical company that offers your applicants the convenience of real-time appointment scheduling and a choice between the most extensive national network of paramedical service centers or a traditional exam at their home or workplace.
Some applicants appreciate an examiner coming to their home or office to complete an examination while others prefer to visit a paramedical service center. With ExamOne, you have both options. In coordination with our parent company, Quest Diagnostics®, we provide an extensive network of 700 locations for your applicants.
Why do applicants choose a Paramedical Service Center for their life insurance examination?
- CHOICES: Nationwide locations, including 200 ExamOne paramedical service centers and over 500 Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Centers
- CONVENIENCE: Applicants can schedule an exam into their busy day at the location that is most convenient for them. Fasting prior to the exam is no longer required
- CONSISTENCY: Clinical setting designed for efficiency; experienced medical professionals are routinely conducting exams day in and day out
- PRIVACY: No distractions during the examination process
- INTEGRITY: Specimens are processed, properly stored and shipped to laboratory the same day
Our examiners are committed to providing the highest level of quality and customer service. More options – home, work, local ExamOne office, or a Quest site – result in faster turnaround times and more satisfied applicants.
After the examination, applicants can also increase their health awareness by reviewing their own lab results online. Within days of the exam completion, applicants will receive a notification that results are available. We also use ScheduleNow, our real-time appointment scheduling tool, and an entire website dedicated to the applicant – MyExamOne.com
We are committed to improving the applicant experience and we encourage feedback on the scheduling process and exam experience. Don’t forget to tell your applicants to give us feedback at ExamOne.com/applicantsurvey